Energy Assets + EPC Services
Dresser-Rand offers Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services for energy projects.
Our extensive product portfolio and expertise in distributed energy generation add value to industrial clients.
- Supply chain management
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Regular reporting
- Spare parts, repairs
Our EPC services are based on Guascor® engines, steam turbines, and gas power generation, in combination with renewable energy (solar photovoltaic and hybrid systems), and focused on distributed energy, sustainability, energy efficiency, and CO2 footprint reduction.
- Improved efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Offsets other capital costs
- Lower operating cost and easy maintenance
- Reduced transportation and distribution costs (generation site close to consumption site)
- One fuel input, several outputs (cooling, heating, electricity)
Availability and reliability:
- Provides independence from the transmission line
- Reliable supply (protects against power outages)
- Generation is based upon demand
- Provides quick access to remote areas
- Reduces environmental impact
- Treats the (minimal amount of) waste produced
- Reduces emissions